Lil Mamas

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Season Opener!

First Jazz game of the season was tonight!!! It was great as usual and I loved every minute of it! Ronnie B looked good but that is to be expected! Milsap was amazing but then again he is my crush so I would say that no matter what but really Milsap and Ronnie B are such assets to the Jazz. Miles did ok nothing to fancy. I think that he can be a lil over confident but he is still learning a lot. He should get more minutes this year. Booze did well starting the season of with a double double. Kover and Memo did alright. I think Price will bust out this year!! I am very excited to see what he has in store! AK 47 also did well with some great blocks! Bevin will fit in just fine with the Jazz. I did miss D will and Harpering! They are two amazing players!! Get well!! We need you!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey we went to the game last night too!!! So fun!! Gotta love the Jazz

October 30, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Ty and Ber said...

Go JAZZ!! I am so excited for this season. I hope that they do well this season.

October 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger The Dillon 6 said...

Ronnie Milsap?! I knew you were a country girl at heart! ;)

If you love the Jazz, chase off forgeigners from Oklahoma...they steal teams.

October 31, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Lord Nathan and Lady Bats said...

woman!!

i just discovered your comment on my blog!! YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

so we're moving back to utah. muah! can't WAIT to see you.

love BATS

November 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

You are the biggest Jazz fan I know!! LUCKY! haha.. We should for sure go to the Lakers game again so that I can get made fun of! haha.. Love ya!

November 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jme said...

Hey, I went private on my blog so email me at jmetaylor381@hotmail.com so I can invite you!

November 24, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home