Lil Mamas

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Joys of Being Mama

I received an email that was very cute and it just made me realize that I need to stop understand how great having a lil girl (or boy) really is! So I decided to make a lil slide show of Kaija so you can all see how cute she is! LOL (as if you dont already know!) ok ok I am done gloating about how cute she is! She is so amazing and so funny!! The things that come out of her mouth sometimes blow me a way!! When she asks if her outfit looks "ridiculous" with her hands on her hips or when I say that I can see her so she says "well move your face" she is a nut or maybe its just that she drives me nuts...... either way I love her so much!!! I just don't know what I would do without her!

The song on this is so perfect too!! Cause one day I am sure I will miss her temper tantrums and miss the messes and the finger paints all over my walls!!

I love you Kaija Bear aka Sunshine bear aka Stinker bell!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ricki said...

I agree! It isn't going to be too long before she is going to school all day! I am so excited to for my kids to go back to school, but I know that when they do I will really miss having them, and their messes, around all day long! Can't wait for our camping trip this week!

July 20, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Des said...

It makes me sad seeing her so little and now she is sooo big. Or she thinks she is. So cute, we need to get together soon.

July 21, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

You couldn't have said it any better!! I LOVE this little girl! She brings JOY to everyone around her!! Love you both!! xoxoxo

July 28, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home