Lil Mamas

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July!!!

Hannah Montana!!! Wooo!!! YEAH!!!! WOOT WOOT!! That is all I heard last night!!! Kaija had blast with everything that went on! The blue man group Hannah Montana and the fireworks!! The fireworks were her favorite!!!! They were AMAZING but the Stadium of Fire always is from what I hear even though it was on the BYU field! but its all good cause if they were blowin stuff up on my UTES field I would be mad!!! The show was really great and the tribute to the Soldiers were GREAT!!! It was so beautiful!! All I can say is God Bless America!!!

























2 Comments:

Blogger Ricki said...

looks like you guys had fun! Tony has always wanted to go to the blue man group! That would be great! Glad you had a great 4th

July 7, 2008 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

How cute! I'm so JEALOUS that you guys got to see HANNAH MONTANA!! Or should I say.. Miley Cyrus! haha.. I LOVE her!!

July 9, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home