Lil Mamas

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Game 1 WIN!!!

My Boys (Utah Jazz) Played like champs last night!! Game 1 of the series belongs to us!! It would be REALLY nice if my boys could sweep Tracy McCrybaby and the Rockets!! I would love that considering that Edem is from Houston and that is his team!! I try to bet him everytime the Jazz and the Rockets play but he either backs out before the game or he just won't take my bet! LOL Smart Man tough cause he knows that my boys are gunna take this series!!

We went to Dan's house to watch the game which was fun! Kaija loves her Uncle Dan and "cousin" so much!! She stills calls Trayden "cousin". I laugh everytime I hear her say it!!

GO JAzz!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Aprecios said...

FOUND YOU!!!

Yay for bloggin!

You need to post some recent pictures of Kaija so that I can see how big she is getting.

I really miss you "Jiff" and I wish that we lived close, but blogging will have to do! Keep in touch!

May 1, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home