Lil Mamas

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mom of the Year!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







So I was looking at the blogs of the people that I know here on good ol' blogspot and I went to my sisters page and freakin A man!! She is like freakin super mom!!! I am so jealous of how amazing of a mom she is! She has 7 kids..well... 8 with her husband and that we love and adore.. and she has more patience than anyone I know! Her kids are ALWAYS well dressed and their hair is always done and my sister always has a smile on her face! And to make her even more perfect she is always looking amazing!! Hair and makeup are always done and she dresses quite stylish! I wish I could have HALF the mom skills that she has!!! I mean I can see where she gets it from considering that my step mom is a freakin amazing mom too but DAMN ladies can I get in on some of that??

Rick- you are such an outstanding mom!! You inspire me soooooo much! I look at you and wish that I could be the mom that you are! You keep everything together so well!! I really don't know how you do it!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hayward Family said...

J - you are so sweet! I will have to check out the mom of the years blog! ;)

September 10, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Ty and Ber said...

Don't we all wish we were as well balanced as Ricki. Some people just have a knack for it all. How the heck are you. Crazy how I found your blog. You look great. Kaija is adorable!! Hope all is well with the two of you.

September 11, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Ricki said...

Wow!!!! What did I do to deserve all of that?!!! Too bad that this week, in particular, I have NOT kept it all together! If fact, I have barely done my hair, and makeup? What is that?!!!! I have been super sick, so I think the super mom title belongs to somebody else, especially this week! Thanks for the compliments, though! It is nice that you see me as so great even though most of the time I really don't feel like I do that great of a job! But I am always trying, and that is all that really counts! That everyday we wake up trying to be a better mom than we were yesterday! Love ya too!

September 12, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger The Dillon 6 said...

It's great to have people to learn from...and it's also nice to know that even Super Moms have bad days, too!!!

September 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger terifurniss said...

Jami, You are a good mom too. Ricki has been in a mom longer and knows most of the ins and outs. Don't ever cut yourself short.
Thanks for the VERY NICE comment. I try to. Maybe I didn't do so good when you were all younger. But I guess that's why were all here!

September 30, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home