Lil Mamas

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh What Fun Camping is!!!!

So over the 24th of July my dads side of the fam goes camping up Ogden Canyon. Here is the actual proof that YES, I went camping!!!! I am not much of a camper and while everyone else slept in tents I slept my a$$ in the trailer!!!! LOL It was a ton of fun though!! I did love the cooking part!! The not showering thing I could have done without! tubing down the river was fun as always and same with making smores! I am a PRO smore maker!! It was really nice to have everyone together and raz my nephew Troy about his new girlfriend and my dad about being so uptight! LOL Those were the two main topics this year. It was also nice to not have to worry about my hair or doing my makeup! Talk about all natural.....Hairy legs and all!! I had nothing to worry about because I have no lover but as for the other fearless women up there I feel bad for their lovers!!! LOL

7 Comments:

Blogger Ricki said...

Okay, your killin' me! I am just barely getting home, haven't even started to put stuff away, and you are already blogging about it! Wow!!! Don't you have some packin' to do?!!!! J/K! Cute pictures and thanks for bravin' the elements so you could spend the weekend with us!

July 27, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

SO CUTE!! Looks like fun! I LOVE Smores!! haha.. Did you make me any? haha.. Love ya!

July 28, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Ricki said...

Hey!!! What is wrong with the pictures I put on my slide show?!! The only bad one, is the one of Tony and I and I HAD to put that in there to show the pure beauty of campers, or lack there of!!! Hope I see you this weekend, and that you are DONE moving! I hate moving!!;)

July 30, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jme said...

We really do need to get together soon! When don't you work? I know, I'm loving being a blonde! Much more fun!

July 30, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger The Dillon 6 said...

you are as beautiful as always! I can't believe your Kaija is so old! Holly and I were talking about you (missing you) just last week and I am happy to see that you have a blog. :)

August 18, 2008 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

You and Kaija are so completely gorgeous! Aren't kids fun, and busy? I love lookin at your blog and your reading your comedic stories.

August 20, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

How are ya? I havent seen you forever! Your little girl is so cute! She has grown up soo much! You look great! I found your blog through Emma's. Gotta love the blog world!
Danielle (Pugmire) Layton

August 22, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home