Lil Mamas

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Going..Going...yep it's gone!!!!









Yep I did!! I chopped off my freaking hair!!!! I am donating it to locks for Love! I am still in a lil shock!!! I didnt plan it so now I am dealing with the after shocks!! LOL but I do like it and my hair will go to a GREAT Foundation!! so far the reviews have all come back postive so that is good!! I was nervous to debue it but can't really hide it!!! Dan says that I look totally different! lol but in a "good way" but if it was terrible I dont think he would tell me!! Kaija was sad cause now she thinks she can't do my hair!!! Silly girl!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jme said...

OH MY!! I love it! You look so hot!! Thats awsome!

August 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love it!!! You look so good.

August 30, 2008 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Ricki said...

I am in total shock too! You said you wanted to do it, but I didn't think you were serious! It looks so good! You look like a sophisicated little mama! I love it! At least your hair was healthy enough to donate!

August 30, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger The Dillon 6 said...

i LOVE it!! SO cute!!

August 31, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

I think it's BEAUTIFUL!!

September 3, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger jenni kaufusi said...

i love it. You look real good with short hair.

September 14, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home