Lil Mamas

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Halloween!

As most of you know every year Kaija has a big Halloween party. This year was great! We had a Wizard come and do some magic which was AMAZING and then my mom did her annual witch's brew story and once again scared the hell out of all the kids! She does a really good job but then again she has been doing it for 25 years!!

We were lucky this year cause my big sis Ricki was here from St. George with her crew of kiddies so that was really fun for Kaija! She loves her cousins! Uncle Dan has to make it up to Kaija though cause he pulled a no show and when Kaija called and asked him where he was he told her "I was there. I was the invisible man" NICE TRY!!! Kaija is much smarter than that!

Here are a few pictures of the party as you can see my camera SUCKS! I took a ton of pictures of me and Kaija and only ONE turned out!!! CRAP!!!

Anyway here are the pictures for now.




Me and Kaija

Me and my big sis Ricki

me and my BFF Loni


Me and Nate Dog




Me and my two older sisters
Staci and Ricki

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Ber said...

I'm usre that the party was super fun. You and Kaija have the cutest costumes.
You have to give Dan points for the "Invisible Man" comment. It was a nice try.

October 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger The McCrary's said...

How fun is that. Sounds like you guys have fun every year. What a fun tradition. Oh and I loved the Dan story good try. Happy Halloween!!!

October 23, 2008 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

That was a FUN PARTY!! Thanks J! Love you!

November 10, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home