Lil Mamas

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boog!

It has come to my attention from several people that shall remain nameless that I need to up my blog game! lol sooooooooo......... my blog today is all about Kaija aka Boog! My lil darling that I love so much! She is so full of live and truley my sunshine everyday..although there are some days she can be a bit of a storm cloud and even though I would have a clean house, clean car, better wardrobe, different social life and more money I wouldnt trade my Boog for any of it!! She is so damn funny and more like her mama everyday, as scary as that is! She is so small but such a huge source for strength! I love her more and more everyday if that is even possible! lol
Here a couple new pictures of my CrAzY KaIjA!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Hayward Family said...

AGREED 100% - I love this girl!! she is SO PRECIOUS!

February 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home