Lil Mamas

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not so good...and REALLY REALLY GREAT

Not so good-So it is clear that I suck at blogging which is odd because I always have so much to say! LOL But then again I always have so much to say about everything but me... not to keen on putting my business out on the street LOL

REALLY REALLY GOOD- So my "friend" and I went to the JAZZ vs Lakers games last night. I usually go with one of my BFF's Loni's BUT my "friend" was a pretty good replacement ;) The entire way to the arena all I heard was how the Lake Show was gunna roll the Jazz and how the Jazz suck so bad and that "they aint shit" WELL all you Lake show Lovers.. ( and I say this with love) HOW BOUT THEM APPLES!!!!! It was such a good game last night!! I was with someone I love to be around, ate Red Mango and get my "friend" addicted to it too, my team won the all mighty Lakers and then we had a lil "after party" back at the house! Pretty good night I would say!! I mean he is NO Loni but he was a pretty good fill in for her! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Ber said...

That was an AWESOME game. Way to go Jazz!!!!!!

February 12, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Hayward Family said...

HAHAHA!! I love it! You are right, he is NO LONI! haha.. BUT, he was goin for my team, so we might have had THAT in common!! DANG, I miseed our FAV game to go to! :( I'm sad! It's ok, I'm glad you had fun!! Love you J!! I will try NOT to miss the next Lakers vs. Jazz game! It's SO not worth it! Red Mango?? YUM!! My mouth is watering just thinking of it!

February 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home